Number of tests - Low Range ID - Standard Range ID
25 tests - PTK-TTLR-25 - PTK-TTSR-25
100 tests - PTK-TTLR-100 - PTK-TTSR-100
PNP Reductase Storage and Reconstitution
PNP Specification Sheet *Coming Soon*
SDS for Phosphate Test Kits
In addition to this kit, you will need a graduated cylinder, variable pipetters, a test tube vortex-type mixer, spectrophotometer capable of measuring 340 nm with UV compatible cuvettes, clean and phosphate-free 13 x 100mm test tubes, a timer, HPLC water, and ice.
NECi Recombinant PNP catalyzes Ortho-Phosphate dependent transfer to ribose with release of free purine base. One unit produces 1 µmole of hypoxanthine from inoside per minute, at pH 8.0 and 22°C.
- CAS #: 9030-21-1
- Temperature Range in Assay: 15 – 45°C
- Physical Form: Freeze-dried protein glass
- Expected Purity Range: 5 - 15 units/mg protein
- Recombinantly manufactured in Escherichia coli: Consistent, Reliable
- Utilizes MESG as the co-factor to accurately quantify phosphate in a sample
- Small sample size in relation to total assay volume
- Little sample preparation required
- High specificity reduces false positives
- Shelf life in freeze-dried, vacuum-sealed packets: Stable indefinitely at -20°C or lower; Min 24 months at 4°C; Min 12 months at RT (20 – 25°C); 1 week at 30-40°C
- Shelf life in vials: 12 months + stored cool (4°C or below) and desiccated
- Shelf life in solution: Working solution in buffer at 1 U/ml: > 12 hours at RT and below. Working solution containing 25% Glycerol: minimum one year at -20°C.
For more detailed information about this kit, please view the instruction sheet.
For technical support regarding kits, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries regarding orders, or to request a custom quotation for international orders, contact email@example.com
Kits purchased to use in classroom demonstrations or projects may be eligible for discounts. Complete survey HERE
Call 1-888-NITRATE or (906)-296-1130 for answers, support, and to make comments.